1. About
  2. Features
  3. Explore

Two days ago, I have applied for a lecturer job and my CV & cover letter included a paper which was under review at that time. Yesterday, I got this paper accepted and will be soon published.

As an accepted paper makes a difference in employability in my field, should I notify the university of the new status of my paper? If so, should I send the email to the HR department or the Head of the academic unit? And what is the best thing to write in my email?

1 Answer 1

Sending an updated resume to the same address where you sent your first CV informing them of a recent change is perfectly acceptable. Be polite, mention the reason for the new CV, and you should be fine.