1. About
  2. Features
  3. Explore

I am doing my PhD work in India, but for my research work I wish to work in foreign lab conditions. So I wish to work in any of the foreign research institutes without quitting my current PhD work. What I mean exactly is I want a foreign guide as my co-investigator, whilst also getting a degree from my current institution.

1 Answer 1

Some scholarships will pay for you to attend a foreign university for a short period of time as part of your PhD, which will give you the chance to work with a foreign researcher in their lab. For example, if you'd like to attend a university in the US, you could try for the Fulbright-Nehru Scholarship, which will allow you to spend 6-9 months at a U.S. host institute.