1. About
  2. Features
  3. Explore

I am currently a visiting assistant professor in Computer Science in the United States. I was wondering If there are any avenues (ARC programs) for someone like me to apply for research grants in Australia.

1 Answer 1

Assuming you are willing to move to Australia, you could apply for one of the ARC fellowships. You would need to find a host institution. If your doctorate was awarded recently, DECRA would the best program for you.