1. About
  2. Features
  3. Explore

I am a professional freelance editor. I edited a thesis and subsequently the candidate has refused to pay my fee. Can I claim intellectual property rights over those editing changes and require the candidate not to use them in their submitted or published thesis?

1 Answer 1

I think you'd be well within your rights to take the offender to Small Claims Court for non-payment.