1. About
  2. Features
  3. Explore

I hold a bachelor's in computer applications. I have got my bachelor's degree from India. Now I want to get a job in research institutes or labs at Europe, USA or India. Will I need higher education like master's or PhD? Money does not matter to me.

1 Answer 1

I would propose to target a PhD student position. As a rule, this requires master degree.

PhD is not required and will actually decrease your chances significantly, as (following unwritten or written rules) you cannot become a PhD student second time, if you already have one degree. You must then aim to the post doctoral position that has much more requirements.

It is not very difficult to get a PhD student position in Europe, and it is not complex to get a few post doctoral positions afterwards, but getting a permanent position in science later is much more problematic.