Photo Credit: Courtesy of 3DStockPhoto ( image)
to help you to solve this problem - please see my checklist
- are the stepper drivers connected correctly (pin1 to pin1)?
- stepper wiring is accurate (1a-1a..2b-2b)?
- is there enough voltage provided to the steppers (regulate)?
- if you are trying to move E0 or E1 then you need to disable cold extrusion as that stops rotation (waiting for 170C deg on the nozzle)
- is the firmware set to no move before homing (issue G28 first)?
- are pins set correctly for your board in Marlin?
the led's are set on my ramps as they are mostly giving a stutus for heater fan and bed, so grbl software could use those pins differently