High-viscosity gel/polymer to suspend conductive material while it is being printed
Photo Credit: Courtesy of 3DStockPhoto ( image)

The material you are describing sounds very similar to the material used for Metal Injection Molding except that you want to print the material rather than molding it.

A company called MarkForged is making a printer called the Metal X that uses this technique of printing & sintering to produce solid metal parts. Here is a article describing more details about the printer.

It sounds really cool.

If you investigate papers around those processes you may find what you are looking for since they are so related to what you are trying to do.